Friday, March 6, 2009

Slow Cooker Liners



I love to use my Slow Cooker! With busy lives it is not only a time saver it helps prevent us from eating out, grabbing take out, etc.

One of the most helpful products invented is the Slow Cooker Liner. If you haven't seen or used these I urge you to give them a try. They have made cleanup on slow cooker nights a complete breeze.

These are plastic liners that withstand heat. Being that they are plastic I have friends that tell me that they won't use them. I respect that decision; however, they are made with "friendly to food" plastic. I figure one thing or another will get us eventually and if it is my once a week use of a plastic liner then at least I will die a happy death from not having scrubbed all of those caked on bowls.

Why blog about this? Well, I thought since I do a lot of slow cooking, and I will be blogging quite a bit about that, you might as well get used to the tools I use :)

I don't work for the Slow Cooker liner company but I proudly hawk their product. Have you tried these? I would love to hear your opinions on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment