Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Time for Change



The clock pictured above was presented to me after two terms as President of my local Women's Club back in the '90's. It represents some good times in the past.

I took the photo above on Sunday, time change day. I love Springing forward every year. Well, except for the losing an hour of sleep thing! This year we were lucky enough for time change day to come on the warmest, sunniest day of the year so far. What a wonderful day to life the spirits. To be able to have an extra hour of that glorious day was perfect. It was like the universe agreed: the day should linger on.

With time change and the coming of Spring I always become energized to clean out and clean up my house and surroundings. I may not always accomplish everything but the spirit is there.

This year I have decided to take stock of myself as well. Is it time for a change? If so, what changes?

Change can be difficult, but necessary. I think of the phrase "no pain no gain". I tend to want to have no pain with a lot of gain. Selfish I suppose.

Time changes back the first Sunday in November. I figure we've got a little time to work on the things we need to work on. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment